Recreation and Leisure Programs
The Regional District of Central Kootenay (RDCK) offers a variety of recreation and leisure programs and services through community recreation facilities, departments and commissions.
2019 Fitness Forum - Nelson & District Community Complex
The 10th Anniversary FITNESS FORUM will run from October 18 - 20, 2019 at the Nelson and District Community Complex. Registration starts September 9th.
- Log in and register for programs online today! Online registration is easy, convenient and secure.
- Explore recreation programs in our new online system.
- New to online registration? Check out the How to Register and Book Facilities page for instructions and tips.
- If you are a new user, set up your account before registering.
Browse Leisure Guides
Browse all current Leisure Guides for programs and to learn more about recreation facilities, services and events in your community.
- Complexes, Facilities & Services
- Hours of Operation & Admissions
- Drop-In Schedules
- Policies & Procedures
- Leisure Access program (LAP)
- Our Community Services team
About the online registration system
- Search or browse for programs in the new user-friendly system.
- Register for programs at any RDCK recreation facility or department, with any device, and at any time of day.
- Registration is fast, easy and secure. Payment can be made online with major credit cards.
Existing clients: If you have registered for a program or used a recreation centre in the past year, and we have your email address on file, you will have received an email with instructions for accessing your account in the new system.
New clients: New clients are able to set up their accounts on the new registration system as of August 28, 2018. You will be given instructions here for setting up your account.
The content on this page was last updated September 6 2019 at 4:14 PM