Taghum Beach Regional Park
Taghum Beach Regional Park is 4.5 hectares in size and located in Electoral Area 'E' on the West Arm of Kootenay Lake approximately 8.4 kilometres west of Nelson. It is a very popular beach day-use area for both tourists and local residents. Opportunities include beach activities, nature appreciation, fishing, boating, and picnicking.
- Dogs must be on a leash and under control at all times.
- Please clean up after your dog.
- Swimming area is marked with buoys.
- There are no lifeguards on duty.
- Six picnic tables are located close to the parking and beach areas.
- A pit toilet is located in the parking area.
- Running water is not available.
- Camping and overnight parking are not permitted.
The content on this page was last updated September 28 2017 at 10:19 AM