Paris Marshall Smith
There is work underway to better understand how the RDCK would support increased housing affordability in our region.
In 2008, the RDCK undertook heritage context planning within Electoral Area D and H as part of a wider community land use planning process. During this process a Heritage Bylaw was established to allow for the protection of heritage values and features within the RDCK. This Bylaw will enable the RDCK to establish a Heritage Registry for important heritage sites and features in the future.
See the heritage context reports below for further information:
- Area D Heritage Context Report [PDF - 2.4 MB]
- Area D Heritage Map [PDF - 764 KB]
- Area H North Heritage Context Report [PDF - 2.1 MB]
- Area H North Heritage Map [PDF - 2.1 MB]
- Area H South Heritage Context Report [PDF - 1.8 MB]
- Area H South Heritage Map [PDF - 1.8 MB]
The content on this page was last updated September 24 2018 at 4:11 PM