Hours of Operation
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Wednesday & Saturday:
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Closed on all Statutory Holidays
- Weight based fees as per the current Resource Recovery Facilities Regulatory Bylaw.
- Core Depot Recycling Facility. (2)Bins are located inside the entrance gate and are accessible during regular site hours.
- MARR Facility. Recycle most residential major appliances for free.
- (1)Reuse Centre to drop off household items that are still in working condition and taken for free and reused by other. Mixed waste fee applies to drop off items.
- Yard & Garden Waste accepted for free in May (only). User fees apply during the rest of the year.
(1)Reuse Shed is closed until further notice.
(2)Recycling program is currently transitioning to the Recycle BC program and infrastructure. Bins may be temporarily unavailable after July 2nd. Depot closure/opening dates.
- Approximately 1900 tonnes of waste landfilled each year.
- Approximately 450 tonnes of waste diverted each year. Diverted materials include: corrugated cardboard, glass containers, metal containers, mixed waste paper, plastic containers (#1 - #7), plastic bags.
- Septage Ponds (infiltration basins) are mixed with chipped wood diverted from the landfill.
- Closure expected between 2021-2025 with an anticipated cumulative waste volume of 19,035 m3.
The content on this page was last updated October 16 2020 at 8:39 AM