Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Wednesday & Saturday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Closed on all Statutory Holidays
- Weight based fees as per the current Resource Recovery Facilities Regulatory Bylaw.
- Recycling Facility. Bins are located inside the entrance gate and are accessible during regular site hours.
- MARR Facility. Recycle most residential major appliances for free.
- Reuse Centre to drop off household items that are still in working condition and taken for free and reused by other. Mixed waste fee applies to drop off items.
- Yard & Garden Waste accepted for free in May (only). User fees apply during the rest of the year.
- Approximately 1900 tonnes of waste landfilled each year.
- Approximately 450 tonnes of waste diverted each year. Diverted materials include: corrugated cardboard, glass containers, metal containers, mixed waste paper, plastic containers (#1 - #7), plastic bags.
- Septage Ponds (infiltration basins) are mixed with chipped wood diverted from the landfill.
- Closure expected between 2021-2025 with an anticipated cumulative waste volume of 19,035 m3.
The content on this page was last updated January 7 2020 at 11:39 AM