Marblehead Transfer Station
Our services and hours of operation have been affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. For information about the changes, please visit www.rdck.ca/covid-19.
The free tipping program for yard and garden waste will continue during the month of May for customers in the Central Subregion (Balfour, Central, Grohman, Kaslo & Marblehead) and West Subregion (Burton, Edgewood, Nakusp, Ootischenia, Rosebery & Slocan). More info on yard and garden waste.
Hours of Operation
- Wednesday & Saturday
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Closed on all Statutory Holidays
- No payment currently accepted. More info.
- Volume based fees as per the current Resource Recovery Facilities Regulatory Bylaw.
- Recycling Facility. Bins are located inside the entrance gate and are accessible during regular site hours.
- MARR Facility. Recycle most residential major appliances for free.
- Reuse Centre to drop off household items that are still in working condition and taken for free and reused by other. Mixed waste fee applies to drop off items.
- Yard & Garden Waste accepted for free in May (only). User fees apply during the rest of the year.
The content on this page was last updated April 6 2020 at 12:23 PM