Benefits and Features
- Register online from any device at any time of the day or night
- Create a profile for each family member to streamline future registration processes
- View the availability of a program or class and immediately book online
- Monthly or yearly membership holders can reserve a space online for drop-in courses included in their membership
- Quickly search for all of the programs and activities available around the RDCK by keyword, age group, day, time or location
- Opt-in to receive email updates on new programs, service notifications, and program registration reminders
- View available indoor and outdoor spaces across the RDCK, and send a request to reserve or book
- View all your family member accounts under one area, simplifying your registration and tracking process
- Quickly track you and your family's activity history
- Opt-in to receive registration reminders
- COMING SOON Waivers can be completed online and saved in the system eliminating the need to fill them out multiple times
- Make easy and secure payments online using your credit card
- View and track your payment history
- Print out receipts and tax information at your convenience
- Renew memberships online
- Complete multiple transactions at once making registration and payment process more convenient
As part of the launch of our new online registration and booking system, the Regional District of Central Kootenay has updated its policies, procedures and operating systems for those registering for recreation and cultural programs. Here is a summary of key changes for you to be aware of:
- Registering or booking over the phone: The customer must first setup their account either in person or online with a default credit card for payment.
- Refunds related to registered programs, private lessons, and rental bookings are subject to withdrawal or cancellation fees. These fees have been implemented to keep more registration spots open and deter individuals from registering for more programs than they intend to use.
- Gift certificates and gift cards are now non-refundable; however, they are transferable.
- Time-based memberships may only be extended for eligible medical reasons and may require a doctor’s note.
- Customers will have three years to use up their punch passes
- Customer accounts with credits below $50 may be derecognized after three-years of non-use.
The content on this page was last updated August 27 2018 at 12:10 PM