Recreation Commission 2 - Kaslo and Area Regional Facilities, Recreation and Parks Services
The RDCK Board established the Area D & Kaslo Recreation Commission 2 to advise the Board on local recreation and/or park operation needs of the community.
Who Can Apply?
The commission will only consider applications from eligible non-profit organisations, societies and clubs within Area D and District Regional Facilities, Recreation, Parks and Leisure Service Areas that are already included in the service.
Ensure the following (if applicable) is submitted with the application:
- A list of Executive Officers
- A copy of the organisation’s latest fiscal financial statement
- Additional information in support of the application
Eligible non-profit organizations, societies, and clubs serving the Electoral Area D & Local Service Recreation Commission area may apply for recreation program or project funding.
Application Evaluation Criteria:
- The applicant has demonstrated that there is a significant community recreational, park or trail need for this program/event/project and it fills a gap that is not currently covered or duplicated by other services within their community.
- The project plays a unique role specific to the community. The project serves and involves the community.
- The budget has included admission/registration fees.
- The applicant has leveraged additional resources. (i.e., capital project has matching funds for requested amount)
- Final Reports are up to date and complete.
- Is this a new applicant (higher score)? Is this a repeat candidate (lower score)?
Grant Application Submission:
All Grant applications are to be submitted to Bree Carmichael before November 12th, 2018 in order for the commission to receive them for consideration at its November 2018 meeting.
Return completed application to:
Administrative Assistant – Community Services
The Regional District of Central Kootenay
Nelson, BC, V1L 5R4
Or email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The content on this page was last updated November 19 2018 at 3:57 PM