Request for Quote - Castlegar and District Community Complex - Condition Assessment and Life Cycle Report
The Regional District of Central Kootenay (RDCK) is seeking a reputable firm to inspect, analyze and provide a Facility Condition Assessment and Life Cycle Report for the Castlegar & District Community Complex (CDCC). The successful proponent will develop a report for the facility that is intended to be used by CDCC staff as a guideline for equipment and structural replacement over time. The report will also make recommendations to upgrade existing structure, envelope, interior systems, electrical and mechanical of the facilities to improve efficiency, economy and effectiveness of the building in relation to its intended use in the short to long term.
The RDCK is seeking Quotes for a Contract to supply the Services herein described on or before November 30, 2019.
- Request for Quote [PDF - 498 KB]
- Appendix A - Castlegar Keyplan Rev2 - Jan 04 2017 [PDF - 194 KB]
- Appendix B - Consulting Services Agreement [PDF - 195 KB]
- Appendix C - Aquatic Centre - 1989 [PDF - 24 MB]
- Appendix D - Castlegar and District Arena - 1975 [PDF - 22 MB]
- Appendix E - CDRD Community Centre Expansion - 2000 [PDF - 6 MB]
CLOSING DATE AND TIME
Quotes will be accepted until 16:00 (PST), Tuesday, September 10, 2019.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
All enquiries related to this Quote are to be directed, in writing, to the following person who is hereby designated as the RDCK Representative:
Senior Project Manager
The content on this page was last updated August 28 2019 at 10:08 AM