Request for Proposals for Construction - HB Mine Tailings Facility Remediation & Closure
The Regional District of Central Kootenay (RDCK) is seeking proposals from qualified, experienced contractors to complete works associated with the formal closure and remediation of the HB Mine Tailings Facility (Facility). The RDCK is open to reviewing proposals that utilize alternate construction methods and/or schedules and which fit within the framework of the project scope and intent, and meet all required Codes, Acts and Regulations.
- Request for Proposal (Appendices A, F & G are imbedded in the RFP document)
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
- Appendix E-1 CEMP
- Appendix E-2 Hydrological Analysis
- Appendix E-3 Materials Properties
- Appendix E-4 Stability Analysis
- Appendix E-5 Spillway Design
- Appendix E-6 Surface Drainage Channels
- Appendix E-7 Seepage Assessment
- Appendix E-8 2017 Test Pit Investigation
- Appendix E-9 2018 Cover Borrow Investigation
- Appendix I
- Addendum No. 1 issued November 15, 2019
- Contractor Attendance List from November 12, 2019 meeting
Proposals will be accepted in accordance with the Instructions to Proponents until 4:00 pm, January 24, 2020.
A site visit is scheduled for 11:00 am (PST), November 12, 2019. Site visit is not mandatory.
For more information contact:
Senior Project Manager
PH: (250) 352-8191
The content on this page was last updated November 15 2019 at 2:48 PM