Edgewood Water System Upgrade
The Regional District of Central Kootenay (“RDCK”) is requesting proposals from qualified, experienced companies to provide and undertake construction servicesat the Edgewood Water System as per the revised scope of work. The RDCK intends to evaluate and negotiate with proponents to find a solution which will effectively upgrade and provide the best value to the Edgewood Water System. The RDCK is open to reviewing proposals that utilize alternate materials, construction methods and/or schedules and which fit within the framework of the project scope and intent and meet all required Codes, Acts and Regulations.
The scope of work includes but is not limited to:
- Supply and installation of:
- 600 m3 Bolted Steel Reservoir;
- Booster Station Building;
- Installation of 300m of 150mm PVC Watermain and underground power;
- Tie-in of Two Existing Groundwater Wells;
- Site Grading, Excavation and Earthworks; and
- Associated mechanical and electrical systems necessary for the complete upgrade as detailed in the Contract Documents.
- The RDCK to provide the IH permit to construct (all works except the reservoir) prior to June 1, 2019 (already reviewed at 90% stage by IH with all items addressed in existing design).
- Contractor to provide the RDCK with shop drawings for the reservoir and reservoir base within 2 weeks of contract award to enable completion and submission of the reservoir application to IH.
Proposals will be accepted until 2:00 pm Local Time, April 5, 2019.
- Request for Proposal document (Note: Appendices A, E, F & H are listed in the RFP document)
- Appendix B - Project Specifications
- Appendix C - Drawings
- Appendix D - Supplementary General Conditions
- Appendix G - Geotechnical Report
- Appendix I - CCDC2 - 2008 Stipulated Price Contract
- Addendum No. 1 issued March 19, 2019 EXTENDING closing date to April 5, 2019
For more information contact:
Sr. Project Manager
PH: (250) 352-8191
The content on this page was last updated March 20 2019 at 9:36 AM