Recreation Commission 9 (Area A)
Recreation Commission 9 is a local commission established by the RDCK Board to operate the Recreational Program Local Service in Area A between Riondel and Cow Creek (north of Kuskonook). The Recreation Commission has the mandate to carry out recreational programming activities and provide financial contributions to groups providing recreational programs on behalf of the commission.
Eligible non-profit organizations, societies and clubs serving the Electoral Area A Local Service Recreation Commission area may apply for recreation program funding.
Application Evaluation Criteria: Positive Criteria
- Program expands/creates or continues to support ongoing recreational activities
- Budget well researched, documented and balanced
- Open to broad segment of the population
- Funds used mainly to cover listed overhead costs
Application Evaluation Criteria: Negative Criteria
- Funds used to pay instructor fees
- Funds used to purchase food
The deadline for applications:
- Thursday, April 19, 2018, no later than noon
- The Commission will evaluate submissions at a meeting on Thursday, April 26 at CBESS. Applicants may attend the meeting.
Please complete the application form in its entirety including a list of Executive Officers, a copy of the organization's latest financial statement, and additional information as needed to a maximum of five (5) additional pages and forward seven (7) copies of the completed application to:
Recreation Commission 9
Crawford Bay, BC V0B 1E0
For more information regarding Electoral Area A, please contact Director Garry Jackman at Ph: 250-223-8463
The content on this page was last updated March 8 2018 at 4:01 PM