Invitation to Tender - Balfour Reservoir Watermain Connection
The Regional District of Central Kootenay is inviting tenders for the Balfour Reservoir Watermain Connection project. Work consists of:
- Construction of approximately 110 metres of watermain and appurtenances connecting new reservoir to existing potable water system (and linking it to existing water treatment plant).
- Site grading, drainage structure and swale,
- Demolition of existing 450m3 steel reservoir
- Installation of approximately 70 m of electrical and communications servicing and appurtenances
Tenders will be accepted until 2:00 pm, Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
- Tender Package
- Issued for Tender Drawings
- Balfour Water Reservoir Inspection Report prepared by SNT Engineering
- Balfour Water Reservoir Tank Geotechnical Assessment prepared by SNT Geotechnical Ltd.
- Addendum No. 1 issued March 15, 2018
- Addendum No. 2 issued March 19, 2018
For more information contact:
Elise Pare, P. Eng.
The content on this page was last updated March 19 2018 at 1:13 PM